Thursday, May 23, 2013

JOY

He put "OY"  to make JOY and got 50 points!!!!  He won by 10....I challenged magot.  But magot is a small grotesque figure in Chinese or Japanes workmanship according to Webster dictionary.  I know he was thinking maggot!!!!!!!!  o fiddlee dee....... He kept a straight face last week and gave me a crazy definition for "DRATHERS" which I challenged and he lost!!!!
    We play scrabble, boggle, chess, cribbage and really don't miss TV at all.  Joe reads the NYTimes online and lets me know what is happening in the world.  The young, computer savvy Peace Corps peers have loaded a bunch of movies on our computer and we were able to hook our computer to the office projector, flash it on the wall, make popcorn and watch a movie the other night!  We feel JOY!



1 comment: