Sunday, October 13, 2013

28 DAYS......

BEAUTY TREATMENT....in preparation for our trip to California..... (maybe a good day at the spa and a little wine might be a better idea!)
......every night I put virgin coconut oil on my hair!!!!  My hair has gotten very thin and this will supposedly thicken hair!!
Every night I put fresh papaya on my face....Papaya enzymes promote cell regeneration for youthful, radiant skin!!!!
Seaweed high in iodine aids elimination - essential for inner cleansing and well-being.  I signed up for a detoxifying body wrap!  In Mau village they dry seaweed, boil it and then make jams, creams, drinks etc.!
   Joe and I are striving to get rid of most processed foods.....eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.  I have tried tamarind leaf tea, hibiscus tea, and lemongrass tea that grows in our yard. It is mango season here again and I just made chutney.  Joe makes a great bruschetta and dhal soup..... I am trying to get rid of Diet Coke and drink Fiji water with moli.......look out kids when we get to San Diego!!!!!
   We walk everyday, do Heather's back exercise routine, meditate and laugh a lot!
   Wellness is a healthy mind, body and spirit.
   Jeanne, I promise we will have steak, baked potatoes, beer and wine!  Joe is ready for tennis and male bonding!!!!  We both can't wait to meet Matt and hug BOYS and GIRLS!!!!!!
So keep laughing and we can't wait to see everyone....lotsa love......28 DAYS AND COUNTING......

No comments:

Post a Comment