Sunday, February 2, 2014

65 YEARS!!!

I can look back on 65 years now.....I can't possibly be that "old"!!!!  And I look forward to many, many more.

   I have discovered that no matter where you go in the world people are fundamentally the same.  They share the same hopes and fears, desires and needs.  They  feel anger, pain, love, sadness.

 I have also learned that it is not the money you make, the jobs you have, or the possessions you collect but the people whose lives you touch and whose lives touch you that makes life so special.

   I don't feel 65!  I am healthy, happy, have a wonderful husband, family, friends  and still have a sense of humor.  My hair is getting gray, my skin is wrinkling and sagging, but I am still that little girl from Kentucky with a dimple and lots of dreams....... And really your age is in your mind.....right????????


Grammy and Matthew James Felsen

No comments:

Post a Comment